Many of you have heard of Russian nail art, however, you don’t know exactly what it refers to. Don’t worry, the nail supply expert Maryton will tell you what is Russian manicure. Keep reading!
The Russian manicure is the most durable nail art. It is done without water, using only an electric nail drill. For this reason, even if you can do it at home, we better put ourselves in the hands of professionals who can do it without risk of nails.
Here are the main advantages of Russian manicure:
- It can be done on natural nails and acrylic nails.
- For shorter nails, this manicure will make them look bigger.
- By completely exfoliating the cuticle and polishing the cleaned areas, nail growth will take longer to see.
- In the case of permanent enamel, it is more appreciated and can be touched up at intervals.
- This manicure provides complete freedom in terms of enamel, choice of colors and the ability to use the desired decorative elements.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for your nails!
Read also: What Is The Baby Boomer?