It may seem simple, but filing a nail of the desired shape is not always easy, especially when you want oval nails. This blog will tell you how to make an oval nail.
- A nail file, quite simply!
The steps to make an oval nail:
- On the side, start a little higher than the middle of the nail and make a quarter.
- Make a circular movement of about 40° upwards, stopping at the very beginning of the top of the nail.
- Repeat several times, always in the same direction, from bottom to top.
- Repeat on the other side of the nail.
- Round your angles to achieve the desired shape, starting at the top and stopping near the middle of the top of the nail.
- Very lightly file the top of the nail to remove the sharp effect.