Glossy varnish is good, but matte varnish… It’s better! Because it brings style and elegance to your look. But then, how do you make your varnish matte? You will find out all about it in this article.
Tips 1: Water vapor
This technique is certainly the best and the cheapest on the market, because you need two essential ingredients: shiny nail polish and a pan filled with boiling water. Indeed, the water vapor can neutralize the shine of a simple nail polish. We explain how to proceed:
- Start by performing your usual manicure;
- Boil water in a saucepan;
- When the varnish is completely dry, pass your nails through the steam, several times, and for a few seconds;
- Do the other hand.
That’s it ! You have a beautiful matte nail polish.
Tips 2: Matte top coats
Another trick, slightly more expensive: matte top coats. They are specially designed to remove all the shine from any nail polish. To apply it is very simple:
- Perform your usual manicure;
- Apply a first coat of matte top coat.
Before you make your varnish matte, you should maintain your nails with manicure kits. This article was created from the famous brand of Maryton. Visit our website to discover more nail beauty products!