If you plan to do your own acrylic gel nails, your nail supply expert Maryton will give you some tips for successful acrygel application.
Here are some tips for a successful application:
- Don’t use oil or any greasy product on the nails before application. This could prevent artificial nails from holding.
- When applying the gel, make sure you don’t get any on the cuticle or on the skin, as it may burn once under the catalyst.
- Choose good brand products. Above all, don’t mix several brands, because each has its own composition.
- During the application of your acrylic gel, make sure to do only that. Avoid using your fingers and hands for other tasks.
- If residues of dirt or dust were to settle on the nail, the acrylic gel may peel off and not hold for a long time.
- If you choose to put in capsules, make sure they are the right size. Otherwise, they could take off.
OK! I believe you have know the tips for successful acrygel application. In addition, I advise you to invest in a complete professional manicure kit to care for your nails!
Read also: The characteristics of acrygel