A Polygel applied with fingernail tips is much more durable. This is because the tips of the nails serve as a support for the Polygel and prevent it from breaking. In this article, your nail supply specialist Maryton will tell you the steps for Applying Polygel with fingertips.
- Prepare your nails. Start by pushing back your cuticles then filing your nails with a medium grit nail file.
- Clean your nails with alcohol then apply a dehydrator and a primer.
- Apply a gel base coat and let it harden for 60 seconds.
- Glue the tips of your nails.
- Apply a base coat all over your nail then apply the Polygel.
- Use a brush previously dipped in a slip solution to sculpt your nails.
- Once done, catalyze your Polygel for 60 seconds then clean with alcohol to remove the sticky layer.
- Smooth your nails then apply your top coat or nail polish.
OK! I believe you have know the steps for applying Polygel with fingertips. Besides, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure set to care for your nails!
Read also: The steps for Applying Polygel with stencil