The fastest way to remove a polygel nail is to use a professional nail drill. Its use can be confusing if you are a beginner, but it is not. Today, this article will tell you how to remove polygel nails with a professional nail drill. Keep reading!
The method is as follows:
- Cut what protrudes from the surface of your nail.
- Push back your cuticles.
- Gently file the edges of your nail with a softer, smoother abrasive strip.
- File off the bulk of the Polygel with a harder, coarser sanding belt. You should file as close to your natural nails as possible but without touching them.
- Wash your nails to remove residue from the nail drill.
- Remove remaining Polygel with a low-grit nail file.
- Finish by moisturizing your cuticles with nail oil.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure kits to care for your nails!
Read also: How To Care For Gel Nails?