Your nail supply expert Maryton present below a builder gel protocol for the application and installation of our UV gels in the context of the installation of capsules. Keep reading!
1. Preparation of the nail
- Stretch any traces or residue of varnish on the nail with a solvent.
- Push back the cuticles.
- Shorten and gently file the nail with a nail file.
- Remove the natural shine of the nails with a buffing block.
- Apply the super primer. Allow to dry naturally for 10 seconds.
2. Laying the capsules
- Take care to choose the size of the capsules carefully.
- Glue the capsules.
- Cut the capsules to the desired length using a capsule cutter then file according to the desired shape.
- Gently file the top of the capsule to perfect the connection between the part of the capsule stuck to the nail and the natural nail.
- Dust with a nail brush
3. Application of the gel
- Apply a thin layer of Builder Gel to the nail and then catalyze.
- Apply a new thicker coat of Builder gel and then catalyze.
- Remove the gum from the Gel with the cleaner.
- File the nail to obtain the desired shape.
- Clean dust from filing.
Now that you’ve know how to apply UV gel, you can use gentle manicure kits to begin your manicure!
Read also: Semi-permanent step by step