The resin has a hardening effect that extends the duration of the varnish and your nails are strengthened. This is a good technique to use if you have soft, brittle or ridged nails. Today, the nail expert Maryton will show you the application of resin on natural nails. Keep reading!
Here are the step-by-step steps for installing resin:
- Once the nail is prepared, apply a layer of soaking resin to the nail without getting too close to the cuticles.
- Dip nail into powder and tap to remove excess powder.
- Using a cuticle pusher, clean the furrows around the nail to make sure there is no residue left behind.
- Apply a second layer of soaking resin going up to the cuticles, without touching them. With the brush, tap bringing the resin back to the stress point so that it is more solid.
- Catalyze with the hardener, taking care to hide the other fingers.
- If necessary, you can apply Super Flex resin to make the stress point, and catalyze again.
- File the nail on top and on the sides until you obtain the desired shape.
- Sand with the buffing block then remove the dust with a brush.
- Apply a thin layer of clear UV resin for a glossy finish and cure for 20 to 30 seconds under the UV lamp.
- Finish by massaging the cuticles with cuticle oil to moisturize and soften them.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I recommend investing in some professional manicure kits to care for your nails.