To prevent your nails from turning yellow, it is important to ensure good hand and foot hygiene. In this blog, your expert nail supplier Maryton will give you ideas.
- Wash your hands and feet regularly and let your nails dry
- Clean your nails with a nail brush 1-2 times a week
- Let your nails breathe between two varnish applications and protect them with a base coat
- Don’t put solvent on your nails too often and prefer acetone-free solvents
- Avoid filing your nails too often
- Regularly disinfect your nail care accessories
- Wear shoes that are the right size and well breathable
- Let your feet breathe with open shoes
- Avoid shoes made of plastic or synthetic materials
We hope you liked this article and that it will inspire you for future. In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure and pedicure set! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.
Read also: The different causes of yellow nails