If long summer weekends are all that’s on your mind, then you’ve come to the right place. We’re all about getting you ready for summer and on that note, are bringing you tons of swimsuit options (Memorial Day is around the bend, so beach, pool here we come!). There’s one new swim silhouette that we’re especially loving these days: the French bikini top. The classic modified V-neck with bra-like seaming is super flattering for a range of body types. It gives smaller busts some curve and supports fuller breasts too. Bonus: You won’t get that pesky backache that halter bikinis can sometimes cause.
As far as colors and prints go, opt for bright, punchy colors and graphic, floral prints. We bet it’ll be your favorite suit of the summer.
1. Triangle Bandead Bikini Sets, $105.00, everythingbutwater.com
2. Monki Fiona Triangle City Lights Bikini Sets, $27.00, asos.com
3. Perforated Ruffle Bikini Sets, $17.90, forever21.com
4. Caged Triangle Two Pieces Bikini Sets, $15.40, vilanya.com
5. Keyhole String Bikini Sets in Medallion Stamp, $50.00, madewell.com
6. Rip Curl Underwire Bikini Top and Buttom, $29.50, nordstrom.com
7. L Space Wrap Bikini Sets, $73.00, nordstrom.com
8. Lucky Brand Natural Connection Crochet Trim Bikini, $58.00, nordstrom.com
9. Convertible French Bikini Sets at J.Crew Bikinis Online Shop, $44.00